Assistant Project Manager
At Above All Store Fronts, the preeminent architectural glass and metal contractor of choice, we pride ourselves in living our Core Values
- Employee-Centric: The Company builds the Employees, the Employees build the Company
- Teamwork: From Concept to Completion
- Customer Service: People want to use us based on our professionalism, values, relationships and commitment to excellence
We are looking for an Individual(s) to fill the position of an Assistant Project manager at our Hauppauge Facility. The responsibilities will include but not limited to
- Assist the project manager in running projects in a timely and cost-effective manner while Knowing scope and budgetary items on all assigned projects.
- Daily Utilization of a project management software, which includes but not limited to
- Purchase Orders
- Work Orders
- Delivery tickets
- Change Orders
- Close Outs
- Create and Maintain Project Schedules for lead times, labor and other major milestones on a project.
- Basic understanding of blueprints (Shop drawings) , Specifications and all other type of construction documents.
- Coordination of Materials, Manpower, Vendors, Deliveries and all other aspects of a project from Award to close out.
Basic Skill set should include but not limited to the ability to Multitask projects and daily responsibilities, Strong Organizational ability with attention to detail, Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Vendor Negotiation tactics, Able to perform tasks in a fast paced deadline driven environment, Ability to work well in a team environment & Understanding and working within a budget.
- Software used
- eSUB (project Management Software)
- BIM 360 (Document management)
- Bluebeam (PDF software)
- MS Project
- MS Office 365 (word, excel, outlook)
- Basic Computer skills
- 1-3+ yr experience in Construction or similar industry
- Some college preferred
- Personal and sick time off
- Medical, dental, Vision insurance available
- 401K Plan
- Life Insurance
- Discounted Gym Membership at selected Gyms