The Project Manager is responsible for overseeing projects from start to finish in a timely and cost effective manner. The project manager must represent Above All Store Fronts in a professional & courteous manner. Must be organized, have computer skills, have excellent communication skills both verbal and written. The PM must have the ability to multitask, working closely between Estimating, Drafting and other departments with the goal of meeting deadlines.
- Responsible for success or failure of all project activities.
- Manage the updating of system of record with PM information/dates in eSub
- Work closely between Estimating and Drafting to make sure that project is being priced correctly and that shop drawings and take offs are accurate verifying with the GC and reporting/fixing problems
- Oversee assigned projects from start to finish.
- Know & understand allowable budget for each assigned project.
- Review & understand the scope of work within each project.
- Read the Specifications & Architectural Drawings for each project.
- Utilize eSUB Project Management software for submittals, RFI’s, change requests, drawing uploads,purchase orders, daily reports, & job costing.
- Communicate with customer to discuss schedules, lead times, & turn over dates.
- Create Schedules that include start & completions dates.
- Work with assigned drafter to complete Shop Drawings & Submittals.
- Submittals & shop drawings to be approved by GC/Architect.
- Purchase all materials under budget & in time for each project.
- Coordinate with assigned field supervisor to get field sizes & site conditions.
- Coordinate fabrication requirements & timeframe with fabrication supervisor.
- Coordinate installation schedule with customer.
- Work with field supervisor during installation to ensure the project is getting completed on time & with good quality workmanship.
- Approved monthly billings with Accounting Department.
- Create & completed punch list items with field supervisor.
- Submit for record, Project close-outs/warranty.
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years as a Project Manager in a glazing environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Must be extremely organized and exhibit a high degree of attention to detail.
- Some college preferred
- PMP Certification a plus
- Must be able to stand, walk and sit. Day is varied between field and office
- Must be able to drive to job sites across Long Island and Manhattan
- Ability to lift 10-25 lbs
- eSUB Project Management Software
- Bluebeam Editing Software
- MS Office – Word, Excel, Vision and PowerPoint
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Company matched 401k plan, Aflac products, Sick days, Vacation days and Discounted gym membership to selected gyms